Friday 24 August 2012

Prince Harry's knob

Courtesy of Attila The Stockbroker...

The Sun says there is a 'clear public interest' in publishing those pictures of Prince Harry. Surely they mean PUBIC interest? For anyone who hasn't seen it yet, here's my new song....to the tune of 'My Bonnie Lies Over The Ocean..'


PRINCE HARRY’S KNOB

Give Hester and Diamond their bonus
They deserve it, they do a good job
I want workhouses for the dole scroungers
And a picture of Prince Harry’s knob!

CHORUS
His knob, his knob, a picture of Prince Harry’s knob, HIS KNOB!
His knob, his knob, a picture of Prince Harry’s knob.....

I work for my gaffer for nothing
I’m grateful he gives me a job
I’d swap all your bloody trade unions
For a picture of Prince Harry’s knob!
CHORUS

The country it just can’t afford it
Those strikers they’re all rent-a-mob
They should just doff their caps and be happy
With a picture of Prince Harry’s knob!
CHORUS

Don’t give me your bleeding heart lecture
You middle class Guardian snob
It’s time that you lived in the real world
With a picture of Prince Harry’s knob!
CHORUS

You lefties and loonies and liberals
It’s time you shut your bloody gob
Cos all that the likes of me ask for
Is a picture of Prince Harry’s knob…
CHORUS

ATS 24/8/2012

*********

No comments:

Post a Comment